Monday, October 14, 2013

Phenomenal Fish Tacos!

Marisqueria Pastuer 32 Sur, Queretaro Qro. That is the address to the restaurant of your dreams.

These fish tacos were so damn good I decided to write a blog post for them. We stumbled upon this place by accident, I walked past it quite often but didn't know it was a restaurant. Anyways, one afternoon the crew and I decided to go inside. Sophie already knew exactly what she wanted. "Fish tacos-- 2 fish tacos to be exact.  When her fish tacos arrived, her food came first because she was the most decisive she squeezed some fresh lime juice on top and started feasting. "If I could eat just one thing for the rest of my life they would be fish tacos." She offers me a bite. They're delicious. Absolutely delightful. "Every time I come here I cry." she continues. " These fish tacos remind me of the fish tacos near my home in Ensenada." I ordered two of my own and add the lime juice and a little chipotle sauce. They're delicious. Crisp, juicy, crunchy, lightly salted and gone too soon.

These fish tacos are really really good ya'll. They're made fresh when you order. These tacos are flaky, delicious skin on the outside and succulent delectable fish on the inside. For only 15 pesos each. Which is $1.20!!!!!!!! 


Inside of Marisqueira. 



They're made with salt, pepper, flour baking soda and Marlin fish. The red cabbage adds the perfect crunch.
Welcome to paradise. The inside of the delectable fish taco. 





We also ordered the ceviche with shrimp. It was so good. They only gave us two crackers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?