Sunday, May 16, 2010

People that live in glass houses, shouldn't walk around naked...

Glass houses are gorgeous, glamorous, and luxurious but I don't know how comfortable I'd be living in one. I'm assuming that the neighbors aren't right next to you, but  what if there' s a high-speed helicopter cop chase and they fly right over your house and you're naked? How embarrassing would that be? So I guess my question to you is, would you sacrifice privacy for beauty?

It's tempting, isn't it?




I like the swivel chairs. 

This looks like a painting. I could live in a house that looked like a painting.  

But, I would feel so exposed. 



 and Peaceful. 

 I could have lots of parties, using nature's light. 

Blush colored bricks! C'est Romantique. 


So what do you think? Is it worth it? 

3 comments:

  1. I think most glass houses are out by themselves, surrounded by nature. Also, most of them have shades or tinting devices on them, otherwise I think you might have bigger problems than the chance of a random helicopter passing by, such as getting a really bad sunburn while you are asleep with those eyemasks over your eyes to block the sun. Can we say awful raccoon eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glass houses, but don't know if I would be able to live in one, unless it was secluded! It's bad enough we have to worry about the people who don't live in glass houses and have all of their windows exposed! Here in Kessler Park you can literally see the family eating at the dinner table or see what they are watching on their huge, mounted TVs. Don't know about them, but to me those are private and intimate moments we share with our families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it is interesting to have a glass house. I mean, they can add blinds as well can't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?